Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest digmom1014

Need Anti-wrinkle Cream/lotion

Guest digmom1014

I used to use Olay Total Effects, L'Oreal Revitalift, Stryvection, the ROC, etc. I currently use the Burt's Bee's line but, these are not for wrinkles and I want to find some products that work especially around the eye's and for those marionette lines around the mouth.

Anyone?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I use olive oil. My neighbor uses coconut oil.

"But then, in all honesty, if scientists don't play god, who will?"

- James Watson

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

- Ashleigh Brilliant

Leap, and the net will appear.

I love the people who log in just to advertise their product......

I have tried lots of products. One was a 1 oz jar for 250.00. My husband would kill me, but I was able to sneak it by using my business PayPal account to buy it. Well it didnt work any better than the Burt's Bees stuff.

The best I have done is to drink lots of water, take my essential fatty acids and avoid processed foods. Lots of antioxidant rich foods like berries. I believe Perricone advocates a diet like this. But I just do my own thing. It has helped.

Mostly I practice acceptance. :)

GLUTEN FREE 4/4/08. LEGUME/SOY FREE 5/15/08. YEAST FREE. CORN FREE. GRAIN FREE. DAIRY FREE. I am eating all meats, eggs, veggies, fruits, squash, nuts and seeds. I just keep getting better every day. :)

Do not let any of the advice given here substitute for good medical care. Let this forum be a catalyst for research. Find support for any post in here before you believe it to be true. Arm yourself with knowledge. Let your doctor be your assistant. Listen to their advice, but follow your own instincts as well. Miracles are within your reach. You can heal!