Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

purple

Yummy Snack

Or adults too :D "Rice Krispy" treats made with Cocoa Pebbles. Spread peanut butter between two treats and eat. mm..mmm... good!

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Ooooh, that sounds great. I've seen 11 patients so far today and all I've eaten is 2 pears and a latte at 6am----I'm STARVING! 2 more to consult and then maybe I can eat..... Don't people know they can't get sick on a holiday ;)

LOVE PB&chocolate :P

Rachelle 20dance.gif

Daughter diagnosed 1/06 bloodwork and biopsy
-gluten-free since 1/06

Son tested negative-bloodwork (8/07), intestinal issues prompted biospy (3/08), results negative, but very positive dietary response, Dr. diagnosed Celiac disease (3/8)

Ooooh, that sounds great. I've seen 11 patients so far today and all I've eaten is 2 pears and a latte at 6am----I'm STARVING! 2 more to consult and then maybe I can eat..... Don't people know they can't get sick on a holiday ;)

LOVE PB&chocolate :P

Ha Ha...they are supposed to get sick after the holiday!

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Ha Ha...they are supposed to get sick after the holiday!

:lol::lol:

Now it's technically after the holiday, 2am and I'm back at the hospital again........ So now is it supposed to get worse :o I need some of those treats to keep me awake!!

Rachelle 20dance.gif

Daughter diagnosed 1/06 bloodwork and biopsy
-gluten-free since 1/06

Son tested negative-bloodwork (8/07), intestinal issues prompted biospy (3/08), results negative, but very positive dietary response, Dr. diagnosed Celiac disease (3/8)

I also have been making rice crispy treats with rice chex now that they are gluten free!!! MMMMM

And Muddy Buddies!!! :P:rolleyes::P