Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pyro

Revitalx Information?

http://www.Lame Advertisement.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=2629

Does anyone use this? I did a deep deep search and found a couple of vague posts on here talking about how effective it is, but they didn't go into detail at all. If anyone would like to go indepth about it, that would be fantastic.

I just had my first scoop today. One (too much actually, I measured it to make sure but it was too late because I already dropped it in the liquid. DOH!) scoop in soy milk. And oh my god it's so delcious! I want to do nothing but drink that all day. That seriously has to be the tastiest medicine ever. It's almost like orange sherbet or something. Anyway, it's only been 10 minutes or so so I can't really vouch for anything yet. I just came off a fast (41 hours) to help with some severe bloating, and that didn't really work so much so I'm hoping this will.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

http://www.Lame Advertisement.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=2629

Does anyone use this? I did a deep deep search and found a couple of vague posts on here talking about how effective it is, but they didn't go into detail at all. If anyone would like to go indepth about it, that would be fantastic.

I just had my first scoop today. One (too much actually, I measured it to make sure but it was too late because I already dropped it in the liquid. DOH!) scoop in soy milk. And oh my god it's so delcious! I want to do nothing but drink that all day. That seriously has to be the tastiest medicine ever. It's almost like orange sherbet or something. Anyway, it's only been 10 minutes or so so I can't really vouch for anything yet. I just came off a fast (41 hours) to help with some severe bloating, and that didn't really work so much so I'm hoping this will.

Hi,

I used to take RevitalX every day. I got out of habit and slowly started going down hill again. I am intolerant to gluten and casien. I was recently glutened and had horrible stomach problems and all my anxiety came back. I stopped eating and basically lived on RevitalX for one week and now feel better than ever. Now I'm slowly introducing foods back in. But really since I feel so good, I'd rather stick with the RevitalX!! You asked for detailed info on it. All I can say is it is gluten and casien free, full of great probiotics, intestinal healing herbs, vitamins, amino acids and minerals. If you go to the companies website, there is a section on how to detox with RevitalX and it goes into more depth on the particular ingredients and their benefit.

I will never stop using it again. I think twice a day will be the right maintenance for me. I'm glad to hear other people have found this wonderful product.

Leslie

So far it's been helping mildly. Yesterday I took it twice with a smaller dose the second time, and today I'm only taking it once. I don't really know where the sweet spot is, but I'm worried about taking too much both because of money concerns and I don't want my body wasting all those vitamins.

In the future I might do a detox or something on it even though I kind of regret fasting.

Anyone else have any info?

For awhile there I was having problems with making it mix but then I learned the best way. Get your milk substitute ready beforehand THEN get your revitalx scoop ready. Before you plop it in, kind of compress it in the scooper. Then plop it in and shake really quickly in a shaker before it has time to really touch the walls.

As for my review, it seems to be doing fine. Like I said before it's hard to tell how much of it is time or other choices I've been making. What would be needed is a more consistent case. Like if someone knows they get x symptoms for exactly y days.