Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I did get into the website for this product, but I could not get an ingredients list to come up. If it says "whole grain" and it lists wheat as the grain, it is NOT SAFE!!! As long as a product says "wheat" anywhere in the ingredients, then you shouldn't trust it. From what I read, it's lower in sugar, that's all.

Deb

Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!

Thanks for the reply. That's what I thought....still getting used to all of this. Is there a gluten free alternative to weet bix? that was my sons favorite breakfast and hes just not taking to any of the others as well?

Thanks for the reply. That's what I thought....still getting used to all of this. Is there a gluten free alternative to weet bix? that was my sons favorite breakfast and hes just not taking to any of the others as well?

Hi there,

I'm actually not sure what Wheat Bix is, so I'm not going to be able to answer your question. But my 7yo son loves Peanut Butter Panda Puffs by Envirokids and Rice Chex. For the Rice Chex, we put blueberries in it. I hope you can find something that will work!

Molly

Diary free 11/06-6/08

Now using a small amount of low-lactose dairy such as aged cheeses and yogurt. Yum!

Gluten-free since 4/07

"When you row another person across the river, you get there yourself."

- Fortune Cookie