Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cihuateto

Hemorrhoidal Relief

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I don't mean to be flip, but I'm having a hard time imagining how this product would ever make its way into your mouth. I wouldn't worry about whether it's gluten-free or not.

richard

Well I can see why you would want gluten-free products. Even things I use that would probably never make it to my mouth are gluten-free. I just keep my products gluten free.

It sounds like this person is in pain and needs immediate relief. This kind of product will never get near his/her mouth. I'd go for the relief and to heck with the gluten-free status (this is something I would seriously doubt would contain gluten anyway).

richard

Yes I agree there is a very slim chance it will get near your mouth and if you need it immediately I would get something gluten-free of not because chances of having it ingested are very very slim. I was just saying I understand wanting to know if a product is gluten free because all of my products even ones that would not get near my mouth are gluten free.

I am in luck, according to my current gluten-free safe meds, Preperetion H cooling gel,cream,suppcsitories, and Hydrocortsone Cream are safe. Note: ointment isn't listed.

Hope this helps others that have such a problem.