Aeman56

G-free Menues In Wa?

Rate this topic

I am looking to see if there is any place in Wa with a gluten free menu other then Garlic Jims pizza.

The main areas I am looking are surrounding Ft. Lewis (tacoma, olympia, lakewood, lacy, yelm, puyallup) but I am also interested in a place or two in the seattle area.

I'd like to be able to treat my family to a night out once in a while which has completely ceased since our son's diagnosis. It was good, clean, fun family time but now we get so flustered trying to find something for our son that has not been contaminated its a chore and 100% avoided! :(

Thanks

The Old Spaghetti Factory has a gluten-free menu. At least the one in Lynnwood does. You'd have to check the location you want. PF Chang's has a gluten-free menu.

Emory's on Silver Lake (Everett) has a gluten-free menu.

http://www.emorys.com/

The Old Spaghetti Factory has a gluten-free menu. At least the one in Lynnwood does. You'd have to check the location you want. PF Chang's has a gluten-free menu.

Emory's on Silver Lake (Everett) has a gluten-free menu.

http://www.emorys.com/

Thank you!

LOTS of 'em. Search for seattle in the search box above and you'll find a lot of posts that cover the area. Most of them aren't chains, but we've got most of the chains that have gluten-free menus as well.

Woody's on Dock street ( I think it Dock st, I know it's on the waterfront somewhere) and Outback. Both are in Tacoma, they are close to Fort Lewis. There is also an Outback or two in Puyallup as well.