Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest BERNESES

Hydrocortisone Topical Gf?

Guest BERNESES

Hello Everyone- I have not been able to find hydrocortisone cream on any gluten-free drug lists (including ours) and I was told by my ear nose and throate to use it for my itchy ears. He also gave me CiproOtic ear drops (which are not on any gluten-free drug lists either) that contain hydrocortisone. It works for awhile but the ear infection, itching, drainage, flakiness always comes right back. Does anyone know if hydrocortisone applied topically, and in particular CiproOtic ear drops have gluten in them? Thanks so much, Beverly

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Although I personally wouldn't worry about whether or not ear drops have gluten, it would appear this is the phone number for the company that makes them. I found it with a google search.

Questions or Comments?

Call 1 (800) 757-9195

As for the cream, you'd have to get the name of a particular brand and check on it. .

richard

Guest BERNESES

Thanks Richard. I'll see what I can find out. The reason I'm concerned is because this ear thing has become a chronic problem and I',m wondering if Celiac's has anything to do with it. Thanks for googling th # for me. I'm so sick right now (I've been eating gluten for my biopsy Friday) that I didn't even think to do it myself. B