NitinG

Loooking For Help

Rate this topic

Hello,

I am on gluten-free diet for last 4 months. This afternoon I had sorghum flour crepe and started feeling sick. I am having stomach spasms and stomach is upset. I remember to have this same feeling before I was diagnosed Celiac.

I am not eating outside relying mostly on home-made diet.

Though I changed my toothpaste couple of days back.

Is it natural to have such symptoms even if somebody is on Gluten-free diet ?

Please advise.

Thank You

Nitin

Hello,

I am on gluten-free diet for last 4 months. This afternoon I had sorghum flour crepe and started feeling sick. I am having stomach spasms and stomach is upset. I remember to have this same feeling before I was diagnosed Celiac.

I am not eating outside relying mostly on home-made diet.

Though I changed my toothpaste couple of days back.

Is it natural to have such symptoms even if somebody is on Gluten-free diet ?

Please advise.

Thank You

Nitin

It isn't unusual for us to also have other stuff that doesn't agree with us. Your system may not have liked the sorghum flour. Or if the sorghum flour was processed in the same place that gluten flours are processed it could have been crosscontaminated. I am glad to hear your relying on mostly homemade foods that will help you heal the quickest.

I hope you feel better soon.

It isn't unusual for us to also have other stuff that doesn't agree with us. Your system may not have liked the sorghum flour. Or if the sorghum flour was processed in the same place that gluten flours are processed it could have been crosscontaminated. I am glad to hear your relying on mostly homemade foods that will help you heal the quickest.

I hope you feel better soon.

Thanx for the reply....

I am having this sorghum flour since i have been diagnosed.Its gluten free and packed in GFE.

so is it toothpaste which is causing me problem?it includes AMINO ACID...do you think amino acid can cause me problem?

What else is in the crepe and what else in the toothpaste?