livinthedream

Is This Lotion Gluten-free?

Rate this topic

Does anyone know if Giovanni body lotions contains gluten? I read about the line of products in the Elizabeth Hasselbeck new book. I have emailed the company and have yet to hear back. I need a good hand and body lotion if anyone has suggestions.

Does anyone know if Giovanni body lotions contains gluten? I read about the line of products in the Elizabeth Hasselbeck new book. I have emailed the company and have yet to hear back. I need a good hand and body lotion if anyone has suggestions.

I stopped using Giovanni products because the ones I was using had wheat. I didn't use the lotion, but for me I would worry about CC even if it didn't have wheat. But the best way to know for sure is from the company. I have to be extra careful because of my DH flaring up, but many people don't worry so much as long as they don't ingest it.

I just started using Vanicream in the pump bottle, its great so far. I may try the vanicream light lotion for daytime. It seems thick at first but it really soaks in and works well with my acne regimen and the differin I use.