Defkid

Jamiesom Vitamins, Gluten-free?

Rate this topic

Hi,

just wondering if anyone here has tried Jamieson Vitamins.

A few months after I first went gluten-free- I started taking a jamison muti viamin, that was labelled as 'no gluten'. I started to get sick, and realised it was the Vitamin , I cut it out- and got better. I wasn't s reallt sure if my system just couldn't handle the Vitamin, or there was some hidden gluten.

Recently I started taking jamison's Vitamin C to fight a cold - also listed as 'no gluten', and once again, I'm feeling like crap. I'm not one of those that gets immediate digestive symptoms, I usually have extreme fatigue, irritability, break out in a rash, and get depressed, it's only after a decent portion of gluten that I start the C & D.

Which is why I'm wondering if I'm just losing it, or the stuff just isn't really gluten free. Or maybe Im neing glutened else where.

Also wondering if anyone has any recommendations for vitmin line they trust as gluten-free.

Thanks much

Did you call the company? I used to take Jamieson vitamins, then stopped taking them altogether (and get vitamins from foods) - why do you need them? Most people shouldn't need any vitamin C, especially.

Did you call the company? I used to take Jamieson vitamins, then stopped taking them altogether (and get vitamins from foods) - why do you need them? Most people shouldn't need any vitamin C, especially.

I haven't called them yet. I only just discovered this and thoght I'd ask around here.

My doc told me I should take a good Mulit-Vitamins because of celiac disease.

Because I have a fructose intolerance as well I steer clear of most fruit, and usually don't get enough veggies in my day, so I've always taken a VIt C supplement.

May I highly recommend Kirkman Labs products? Not only gluten-free available but allergen-free also! Go to www.kirkmanlabs.com. And they are great to work with also! (No, no kickbacks here, lol!)