JBaby

Negative On Panel

Rate this topic

What gives? Gliadin Ab IgG :2

Gliadin Ab IgA: 2

Tissue Transglutam AB IGA : 3

Was gluten-free First 3 weeks of May, all symptoms disappeared, then been on and off since then. Panel done last week, ate gluten for the 4 days prior to test. Got ill, still recovering from that. Headaches since Tuesday morning.

Any insight? I have had 22 symptoms for a very long time that indicate celiac.

Unfortunately those panels are not as conclusive as doctors might want you to think. There are some of us that do not show up in blood work. If the diet was helping that is the best test there is.

Doc told me that results may likely come back negative. I asked her if they do, and I reacted positively to the diet 100%, doues that mean it is celiac or gluten intolerance or could there be some other cause that is reacting positively to the diet? She said nothing else, no disease, disorder would subside on the gluten-free diet. Therefore, I have celiac disease or Gluten Intolerance. Right? I saw something about chronic fatigue immune dysfunction. Has many of the same symptoms as celiac disease and GI. Think I will stick with the diet for longer than 3 weeeks this time and then gluten myself on a friday after work, see what happens and id needed take the weekend to recover.