AD1966

Fort Lauderdale Restaurant

Rate this topic

:rolleyes: Has anyone ever eaten at Cafe Martorano in Fort Lauderdale? I heard they might have a gluten free menu but hard to get in contact with them. I emailed them with no reply and tried calling but only machine pick up. I have my mother in law's 65th bday there soon and Im worried about eating. I've only been gluten free 3 months so still nervous and scared about eating out specially at italian restaurant. :( If anyone can offer info on the restaurant...I would really appreciate it. :D

:angry: I spoke to someone there finally and he was not very helpful or friendly. They do not have a gluten free menu and when I tried to ask about accomodating me he simply said sorry and hung up so I will not be eating there!

:rolleyes: Has anyone ever eaten at Cafe Martorano in Fort Lauderdale? I heard they might have a gluten free menu but hard to get in contact with them. I emailed them with no reply and tried calling but only machine pick up. I have my mother in law's 65th bday there soon and Im worried about eating. I've only been gluten free 3 months so still nervous and scared about eating out specially at italian restaurant. :( If anyone can offer info on the restaurant...I would really appreciate it. :D

Pistache in west palm beach is amazing!!! Ate there several times.