frogrun

Prenatal Vitamins And Diarrhea

Rate this topic

I had a baby a little over a year ago and nursed her until about a month ago, so I have been taking the same prenatal vitamin (Walgreen

I had a baby a little over a year ago and nursed her until about a month ago, so I have been taking the same prenatal vitamin (Walgreen

I've been on Nature's Made Prenatals for about 3 months with no problems. Just found out yesterday that I'm about 4-5 weeks pregnant, and I haven't had any issues either. Sorry it's not much of a help.

I've been on nature made prenatal vitamins for 8 months with no issues. if anything, the iron usually constipates rather than causes diarrhea. if it doesn't clear up or gets worse, you may want to talk to your doctor to make sure nothing else is going on.

I've been on Nature's Made Prenatals for about 3 months with no problems. Just found out yesterday that I'm about 4-5 weeks pregnant, and I haven't had any issues either. Sorry it's not much of a help.

Congrats on the little one!!!

I stopped taking the vitamins and the diarrhea stopped. I'm running in a half-marathon on Sunday, so I'm going to wait until after that to try the vitamins again. I'm starting to think that I might not need as much vitamin support anymore...that is very exciting to me.