RDuBb2k1

Other Irritants?

Rate this topic

A short back story: I was diagnosed with Celiac's about 2 months ago, and have been gluten-free ever since. Now I know that I have other intolerances (Lactose and Soy), but I was wondering if anyone out there has any issues with eating random things? I've come to notice that after eating cake made from multiple brands of gluten/soy/lactose free chocolate cake mixes, I get the same, very painful stomach cramps I get from foods containing gluten. Could it be the cocoa? Sugar? Something else? What should I be looking for? Help!

A short back story: I was diagnosed with Celiac's about 2 months ago, and have been gluten-free ever since. Now I know that I have other intolerances (Lactose and Soy), but I was wondering if anyone out there has any issues with eating random things? I've come to notice that after eating cake made from multiple brands of gluten/soy/lactose free chocolate cake mixes, I get the same, very painful stomach cramps I get from foods containing gluten. Could it be the cocoa? Sugar? Something else? What should I be looking for? Help!

It would be helpful to know the specific ingredient list from the mix in question.

CS

For me I get these symptoms from potatoe starch and sometimes corn.