Gliadin Lady

The Gliadin Effect For Evolution And Adaptation

Rate this topic

I believe Gliadin the substance in Gluten is the key agent in communicating the external environment I. E. Food Availability to the human system by way of the adenovirus receptor on the 21st chromosome.

I believe that Nature needed a system to let the human body know what was going on and how it needed to adapt for present survival and survival of future generations.

I believe Gliadin which also rides the back of the adenovirus stimulates an antibody reaction each time it is detected and sets off the beta response. I believe this was set up to signal the body to adapt. Grains, particularly wheat was the basic food of survival. Easily stored, transported and prepared. By placing it on the adenovirus we were protected from a virus that would be a threat during times of decreased food supply which would coincide with deteriorating climate, the need for close quarters and decreased sanitation. I believe our present ability to detect the reaction by the body each and every time one gliadin is detected is contributing to our inability to see this connection. I also believe that with the Sliced white Generation we introduced huge amounts of exposed Gliadin into our diet, more so than every in history. The generation born to the sliced white generation is the first to receive such huge doses inutero. I believe our emperical data is useless since most was collected after the sliced white generation and the Gliadin effect was already taking its toll. The stimulation of the Beta response triggered the necessary changes that needed to be made to get thru a winter or a famine determined by the quality, frequency and quanity of the Gliadin. Gliadin which normally didn't come into contact with the stomach mucosa passed undetected thru the human. I believe Downs syndrome and Fas are both the result of the deteriorating effects of the gliadin effect. one happens after an extreme assault by the Gliadin exposed in Grain based alcohol to the fetus. The other is a result of a lifetime of Gliadin and perhaps her mothers exposure and the bodies attempt to repair by the translocation of 21 and 9.

I believe it is a persons genotype's historical relationship to wheat as to where, how and why a manifestation of disease appears. Was wheat something used annually just to get thru the winter or was it used in famine or was it even indigenous to where that genotype migrated, I believe there is a similar relationship with rice and the coxsakie virus receptor on the 21st chrom. I believe if we were to go down this road we would find other cues from nature that signal genetic changes.

thank you for reading and considering my theory.

Have you ever read Dr. Weston Price's "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration?" I would suggest you look into it. Way ahead of its time right at the intersection of western impact on many simpler diets. Not likely to be repeatable in our day and age. Might help you better understand where you are going with your thoughts.

CS

Have you ever read Dr. Weston Price's "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration?" I would suggest you look into it. Way ahead of its time right at the intersection of western impact on many simpler diets. Not likely to be repeatable in our day and age. Might help you better understand where you are going with your thoughts.

CS

You are the first response I have ever received on this topic. I looked up Dr. Weston. I will have to study more... it sounds like we are saying the same thing I have just taken it to the genetic respons e being a preordained system of evolution. thank you...I know this is correct. The adenovirus antibody is changing us, Just like it is suppose to. We are just telling it the wrong thing. They just did a study in the Maltese Islands and think there is a genetic connection between ciliacs and asthma. I just want to scream DUHHHH. What was interesting is they saw the generational relationship between other diseases such as Diabetes, rhematoid arthrits and the offspring having celiacs. All disease is really the bodies response to incorrect messages. It seems so simple. Anyway thank you for not laughing at my rambling. But to all who have illness. Stop the Gliadin. It is in everything. Start Acai, grape seed, vitamin C and get your colon flora in line with yogurt. Stop all grain alcohol, salad drsgings, gluten additives. Cows milk has the lectin from cows eating wheat and corn.Glucosomine binds with the gliadin and washes out of the body. this is why it helps with rhematoid arthritis. I guess the pharmaceutical companies would crash and burn if people found out what they and the food industry are doing to us. Treating everything with beta blockers while the patient continues inhaling gliladin which is what starts the beta response to beging with. Kinda like giving someone antibiotics and infusing them with pathogens and wondering why they aren't getting better. Have a good day and thank you

I have been doing lots of research on this concept too. The bottom line is that humans were never really meant to ingest so much wheat and grains. Although our lifestyles have evolved from being "hunter-gatherers" our biochemistry has not. Our sedentary lifestyles and our need for convenience has led us io cultivate and consume foods not meant for us. No wonder so many people have food allegies.

Thanks for you eloquent and insightful post.

Thomas