moonlightmaven

Hello From Sc

Rate this topic

Hi, everyone. I am 38 years old and from Upstate SC. I was diagnosed 20 years ago, at the age of 18. However, I did not think at the time that my symptoms were "bad enough" to justify all of the dietary changes I would have to make. Over the years, the symptoms continued to get worse until I just could not take the pain any longer. I have been gluten-free for a couple of months now, and I feel so much better! I am kicking myself for not changing my diet sooner. There are so many more foods that I can eat than I had originally thought.

Anyway, I am looking forward to networking and getting to know others who understand some of the challenges I face.

Hi, everyone. I am 38 years old and from Upstate SC. I was diagnosed 20 years ago, at the age of 18. However, I did not think at the time that my symptoms were "bad enough" to justify all of the dietary changes I would have to make. Over the years, the symptoms continued to get worse until I just could not take the pain any longer. I have been gluten-free for a couple of months now, and I feel so much better! I am kicking myself for not changing my diet sooner. There are so many more foods that I can eat than I had originally thought.

Anyway, I am looking forward to networking and getting to know others who understand some of the challenges I face.

Hi, Moonlightmaven. I too, live in SC and am Celiac. I love to cook and am creating my own Gluten Free cookbook. I would love to find out how to start a support group in my area and maybe even a Celiac Dinner Club. I already have a page at glutenfreetoday.blogspot.com but I am new at this blogging thing and don't know how to attract others to join a local group. Any ideas?