exsandohs163

Gluten-free Bakery And Sandwich Shop Maryville, Tn

Rate this topic

Something Savory on High Street in Maryville offers a wonderful gluten-free menu. Basically all of their soups are gluten-free. They have awesome chili!! They give you Frito's, cheese and sour cream to put in it! But my favorite thing there is the sandwich bread. It is amazing...I get a chicken salad sandwich every time I go there. There is also, gluten free pasta salad, baked goods, and pizza. The pizza is on a brown rice tortilla..haven't tried it yet. I have had the chocolate-chocolate chip muffin(yum), cupcakes, and the cinnamon-crumble coffee cake. All are awesome! lol :P

Something Savory on High Street in Maryville offers a wonderful gluten-free menu. Basically all of their soups are gluten-free. They have awesome chili!! They give you Frito's, cheese and sour cream to put in it! But my favorite thing there is the sandwich bread. It is amazing...I get a chicken salad sandwich every time I go there. There is also, gluten free pasta salad, baked goods, and pizza. The pizza is on a brown rice tortilla..haven't tried it yet. I have had the chocolate-chocolate chip muffin(yum), cupcakes, and the cinnamon-crumble coffee cake. All are awesome! lol :P

Yeah! Thanks for posting....I'm in Lenoir City. :)