Rate this topic

My doc prescribed me Rozerem for my crazy insomnia, and I see on the label that the ingredients list "starch" -- anyone know what kind of starch it is? I'm currently waiting for a call back from the company, but wanted to check here as well, in case anyone has had experience with it.

It seems like an attractive sleep med, since it isn't supposed to mess up your sleep architecture -- it would be a shame if it's not gluten free.

Thanks for any info!

I've heard back from the company--they claim that there are 'no gluten ingredients used' in Rozerem, but (like so many companies) they are quick to say they can't promise that they have completely avoided all contact with gluten during the production of the drug. This is good enough for me, though - I'm going to give it a shot. If anyone has had any experience with Rozerem, I would still be interested in hearing it... I may post later to the sleep forum, too.

:)

My doc prescribed me Rozerem for my crazy insomnia, and I see on the label that the ingredients list "starch" -- anyone know what kind of starch it is? I'm currently waiting for a call back from the company, but wanted to check here as well, in case anyone has had experience with it.

It seems like an attractive sleep med, since it isn't supposed to mess up your sleep architecture -- it would be a shame if it's not gluten free.

Thanks for any info!

Well, actually, I see now that I worded my post inaccurately. We called them back... but this time we got a person who was able to give us info. You know how it is :)

Nice of the company to get back with you.