Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have been gluten free for almost two weeks now. I was so sad when I realized BEER was no longer going to be in my life. I did a little research and found out the liquor store by my house has gluten free beer!! It's Red Bridge by Anheuser-Busch and it is not bad tasting at all!!! As long as you were a beer drinker before...you should like it! It almost reminds me of a Sam Adams I used to drink. I know it's silly, but I am so excited that I can still enjoy a beer, and not feel crappy after drinking it! I have had to give up SO many of my favorite things, that this just made my day! Had to share... :D

Diagnosed with Celiac Disease November 2009

2011:

Anemia is gone for the first time in my life, Yay!

Teeth are cleaner according to my dentist (interesting, eh???)

Eyesight has improved for the first time in my life (another interesting thing!)

**My advice to the newly diagnosed** HANG IN THERE!! It gets better and is so worth the seemly long road to getting better. Just be happy you can make yourself healthy with a diet change, and not have to take pills for the rest of your life. :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I was not a big beer drinker before except for an occasional Guinness or one of the Sam Adams brews. I Like Redbridge!!! I never liked waterd down lite beers, I always liked beers that had full flavor so for me it's good :D

Transplanted Southerner in Sunny So.Cal.
Misdiagnosed 47 years
Diagnosed Gluten Intollerent Aug. 22. '08
Blood Tests Weak Positive to Negative probably due to low Gluten intake for 8 weeks before testing.
Opted not to have Biopsy.
Positive DH testing Oct. 30,'08
Gluten free since Oct. 28, '08

Diagnosed with Fibromyalgia May 10,'13