Shess0816

Where To Get A Gluten Free Turkey In Wilmington, Nc

Rate this topic

I am traveling to Wilmington, NC to visit my mom for Thanksgiving. She was doing all the grocery shopping this weekend (after I gave her the gluten free list!). She went to the grocery store closest to her -- it was a Harris Teeter. She spoke to the butcher there and asked him which turkeys were gluten free and he said the only ones he knew for sure that were gluten free were the organic ones. And of course, they were out of those! Anyone know what brand of turkey is gluten free and where she might be able to get one in Wilmington? Thanks for any help!

I am traveling to Wilmington, NC to visit my mom for Thanksgiving. She was doing all the grocery shopping this weekend (after I gave her the gluten free list!). She went to the grocery store closest to her -- it was a Harris Teeter. She spoke to the butcher there and asked him which turkeys were gluten free and he said the only ones he knew for sure that were gluten free were the organic ones. And of course, they were out of those! Anyone know what brand of turkey is gluten free and where she might be able to get one in Wilmington? Thanks for any help!

The butcher must not be familiar with gluten.

Try www.butterball.com

www.purdue.com

www.jennyo.com

We buy Butterball yearly.

Do Butterball