roxnhead

Latest Test Results In!

Rate this topic

Hello all! My latest test results are in and my anti-gliadin is a high 97-this is my only positive "celiac" test. I know I ate the pumpkin custard from a pie(stupid) last month and believe this is what glutened me. But why when I was eating all the gluten I wanted my test results for anti-gliadin were only 79-high. How can my reaction be so high when my exposure so low? I will of course look for hidden gluten-vitamins etc. and be more strict about being gluten free but wonder how long it will take to get my anti-gliadin response to negative?

"I will of course look for hidden gluten-vitamins etc. and be more strict about being gluten free"

If you are not being strict on the diet your numbers are not going to go down. You do need to be strict with no cheating. Do look for hidden gluten and go to a whole foods unprocessed diet and avoid eating in restaurants that don't have a gluten free menu and those numbers should start going down. Make sure you check all meds and supplements.

If you are sensitive like I am you might want to check your shampoo and toothpaste. Check your candy, breathe mints, flavored coffees/teas and sodas.

:o Yeah I just checked my VSL#3 DS- probiotic it has maltose--I've been checking and it sounds like gluten to me--I continue my search Donna