AKcollegestudent

Any Recommendations In Alaska?

Rate this topic

Shot in the dark, but I figured it wouldn't hurt: anyone have recs for restaurants in Anchorage? To my knowledge there aren't many restaurants I trust (or could trust) in Anchorage, but I spent the past six months getting my kitchen and recipes under control; dealing in eating out was slightly beyond me.

Chili's and Outback have a gluten free menu, and Boston's offers gluten free pizza. For non chain restaurants Kinley's and South Side Bistro are accommodating if you let them know you need to eat gluten free. City Diner used to have a dedicated fryer and the fries are good! Some restaurants that I have heard will accommodate gluten free are Ginger, Suite 100, Sacks, Simon & Seaforts, Marx Brothers, and Kincaid Grill. The Natural Pantry usually has some gluten free options. The Middle Way Cafe has gluten-free cookies, and brownies. Terra Bella offers gluten-free bread. The Red Beet in Palmer has gluten-free breads and are at the Southside Farmers market on Saturdays. I tried to go out to the restaurant but the day I went they were closed. Hope that gives you a few options to try!