Joe0123

Need A Good Multivitamin

Rate this topic

I need a multivitamin that is gluten, dairy, corn, egg, seed, and nut free. Any suggestions?

I need a multivitamin that is gluten, dairy, corn, egg, seed, and nut free. Any suggestions?

Hi Joe and welcome! :)

I love the Everyday Multivitamin from Kirkman Labs. They are hypoallergenic and the only vitamins I've tried that I tolerate. I also take their vitamin D3.

http://www.kirkmanlabs.com/ViewProductDetails@Product_ID@224.aspx

Kirkman was recommended to me, too.

I know their multivitamins are gluten free, dairy free, egg free. I think nut free as well, and as for corn, they have a corn derived vitamin c in their multivitamin (but not all their vitamins) that is supposed be processed in such a way that there is no corn left. I don't know the process, however, so I suppose if you are immensely sensitive you may wanna be careful, or talk to them more.

Seed free, I don't know for sure.

However, I know that you can search on their site by 'blank free' on the left side bar, and when I called them they were very upfront and knowledgable about any and all allergens on their vitamins. AND, they only called it free of an allergen if it had nothing derived in any way from that product. so they don't list their multi-vitamin as corn free, even though if you call them, they will tell you that it should have no corn proteins remaining.

Like, for example, that the vegetable cellulose in the multivitamin is pine.

Good luck!

Hi Joe and welcome! :)

I love the Everyday Multivitamin from Kirkman Labs. They are hypoallergenic and the only vitamins I've tried that I tolerate. I also take their vitamin D3.

http://www.kirkmanlabs.com/ViewProductDetails@Product_ID@224.aspx