Rate this topic

I recently bought a bag of red quinoa, but I didn't look at the sticker before purchasing. Apparently, it may contain traces of wheat. Should I donate it or is it safe to eat? -may contain- makes me iffy. Name is Inari Red Quinoa. Thanks ahead of time.

I had some red quinoa for the first time a few weeks ago, not sure what brand, but boy did I get glutened:) My experience told me not to try it again.

I recently bought a bag of red quinoa, but I didn't look at the sticker before purchasing. Apparently, it may contain traces of wheat. Should I donate it or is it safe to eat? -may contain- makes me iffy. Name is Inari Red Quinoa. Thanks ahead of time.

I wouldn't eat it. It's just too risky.

I know Ancient Harvest makes a white quinoa & it's made in a gluten free facility & they make the pasta too. I just tried some the other day. They were very good & they're good for you! I didn't have a reaction at all. That's so important to me these days! :P

You could buy it at any Wholefoods or another supermarket near you.

I know they also make flakes, too, but I haven't tried them. They're not made in a gluten free facility, but they are gluten free also. I do lots of research before I eat anything! ;)

Here's their website: http://www.quinoa.net/

I hope this helps! :)