jasonD2

Had My Colonoscopy Today

Rate this topic

I cant believe what a breeze it was...even the prep wasnt as bad as everyone says. I was sedated but the whole procedure was like 10 minutes and no polyps :) Im kinda surprised he didnt find anything abnormal considering how ive had constipation problems and IBS for almost 8 years now, but oh well

Im kinda surprised he didnt find anything abnormal considering how ive had constipation problems and IBS for almost 8 years now, but oh well

I certainly hope you are relieved and happy with your test results, as most people would be! :)

Yep although its frustrating how ive been scanned from top to bottom and still dont feel well..amazing how everything can look so normal when you feel so abnormal. Right now im focusing on treating parasites and think after that i can start building my body up again- we shall see

Glad they didn't find anything bad. Sometimes you just wish they could find something a little bad but treatable. Good luck with the parasites. I know you may feel bad from the treatment but stick it out & get those suckers out of there!

Glad it's done and over with --and most importantly that every thing is normal. :)

But a colonoscopy isn't a biopsy it it? It is a different test altogether and they are looking for different things arent they?

I cant believe what a breeze it was...even the prep wasnt as bad as everyone says. I was sedated but the whole procedure was like 10 minutes and no polyps :) Im kinda surprised he didnt find anything abnormal considering how ive had constipation problems and IBS for almost 8 years now, but oh well

Jason - good news on your results. I am going in for a colonoscopy this week and they have given Dulcolax and Miralax/Gatorade for the prep. Is this what you used? I have been trying to find out if Dulcolax is gluten-free??