NE Mom

Member'S Mark Ibuprofen

Rate this topic

Has anyone else had problems with the Sam's brand of Ibuprofen? I took it everyday for about a week and my symptoms got to the point where I was almost bedridden. Didn't make the connection soon enough I guess. I've tried calling the 800 but gave up both times after being on hold for over 30 minutes. I can't find a way to contac them via email.

• Upvote 1

Not that brand, but I switched from Advil to a Rite Aid generic brand for a couple days and I was sick. I had no idea what it was. I wasnt eating gluten I was sure of it. So maybe it was that, maybe not. I also called the 800 line with no help. To be safe I went out and bought the Advil brand for next time I need it. Cant say for sure what it was, b/c I do occassionally go throught nausea spells.

It would be best to confirm it's gluten/gluten free status with the company.

Has anyone else had problems with the Sam's brand of Ibuprofen? I took it everyday for about a week and my symptoms got to the point where I was almost bedridden. Didn't make the connection soon enough I guess. I've tried calling the 800 but gave up both times after being on hold for over 30 minutes. I can't find a way to contac them via email.

I took the Member's Mark Ibuprofen yesterday and about a 1/2 later noticed swelling in my legs and face and bloating in my stomach--I went through everything I ate and there was nothing that contained Gluten. I've been running into all kinds of gluten issues with medicine...no more member's mark ibuprofen or Target brand Vitamins.

I have confirmed that Member's Mark Ibuprofen are gluten free in three ways: the list of ingredients matches the list of gluten-free excepients from the Gluten Intolerance Group's list, I called the customer service number on the bottle (they confirmed it is gluten-free), and I found another website in which a dr claims it is gluten-free.