purpleflowers

Feel More Gas The Past 2 Weeks Off Gluten/Dairy Then Ever Before?

Rate this topic

anyone ever had this happen?

I feel like my body does not wanna be healthy.

I mean I figured I feel better so far 2 weeks or so without dairy and gluten but I dont feel anything new at all.In fact I feel more hypoglycemia symptoms and gas.

I feel like giving it all up because I am having more gas issues than before avoiding.

In a weird way I felt better eating high fat foods like fast food burgers. I remember feeling way more full and for longer.Maybe its because of the high fat and my liver is that efficient and supposedly adrenal issues (like myself) like to have a well proportioned meal carbs,protein and fats.

anyway not sure whats going on with the gasy situation.

when you take out gluten and dairy, you probably put something in it's place. what? if you're eating lower fat and lower protein, sure you may have more hypoglycemic issues, but it's not because you're gluten and dairy free, it's because you need more fat and protein. (honestly, I find the hypoglycemia requires me to do more "from scratch" cooking than the gluten intolerance.) you can also be sensitive to larger amounts of other foods you're now eating more of. (for instance, if you're doing soy milk instead of dairy milk, and your intestines aren't up for handling that much soy, you may get symptoms from that.)

it takes time to play around with your diet and find what works. keep trying!

If you were sick for a long time and/or have malnutrition, your body has to "re-learn" how to process things. I had the same thing, and it lasted a few months. Once I identifed secondary food intolerances, and started enzymes and probiotics, things improved dramatically.