Noura

Cottage Inn Pizza!

Rate this topic

Ordered gluten free pizza from Cottage Inn Pizza in Brighton, Michigan. Aaaammmmaaaazzzziiiinnngggg!!!!! There are various locations that do the gluten free pizza. Check to see if yours does!

Ordered gluten free pizza from Cottage Inn Pizza in Brighton, Michigan. Aaaammmmaaaazzzziiiinnngggg!!!!! There are various locations that do the gluten free pizza. Check to see if yours does!

Wow, that's great news- I had no idea. I wonder if the original location in Ann Arbor serves it too (not to mention my local one.) Is it a lot more $$?

thanks!

I would love to know the pricing and if anyone knows which location have the gluten free option. I'm in East Lansing and would love it. I'm hoping to head to Guido's this weekend to pick up some gluten free pizza & breadsticks but if Cottage Inn has reasonable prices (vs. $30 for a small pizza) I would definitely switch it up.

The Cottage Inn in Brighton is bigger than a personal pizza but not as big as their regular size and they are $10.00. I hope that helps. You can just call your local Cottage Inn and ask. They seemed to know exactly what I was talking about when I asked about their gluten free pizza in Brighton and in Grand Blanc... Even though Grand Blanc doesn't make them... I am hoping they will soon! Best pizza!!!

Be CAREFUL! I have been eating these "Gluten-free" pizzas for a couple weeks now, and I noticed that sometimes I react to them. They put a disclaimer on the box that says that it's made alongside normal pizzas, and the flour could contaminate the pizza, and I think that's what's happening. You should think twice about putting your trust in some teenagers without accreditation making your gluten-sensitive meals. You should ask to see how they're made before you blindly trust that it's gluten-free.