Peace41

Laser Treatment For Allergies

Rate this topic

Hello All,

Next week my son and I are going to get allergy tested and find out what foods we can eat together as a family. And to see if my son is still allergic or has sensitivities to things he use to be, but doesn't appear to be now. Or if He is also gluten intolerant.I have come upon the possibility of laser treatment for allergies and other things. Does anyone know of this, or has had this treatment for allergies? Would like to hear of experiences from others if they have, or have just researched it. Interested in what people know about it.

Thanks

Peace41

Hello All,

Next week my son and I are going to get allergy tested and find out what foods we can eat together as a family. And to see if my son is still allergic or has sensitivities to things he use to be, but doesn't appear to be now. Or if He is also gluten intolerant.I have come upon the possibility of laser treatment for allergies and other things. Does anyone know of this, or has had this treatment for allergies? Would like to hear of experiences from others if they have, or have just researched it. Interested in what people know about it.

Thanks

Peace41

I am not sure where you are getting all of your information from, but I would double check and think hard before committing your time and money to things such as laser therapy for allergies. :rolleyes: I know lasers can be used for skin conditions like acne and for reducing the appearance of wrinkles (red and blue laser therapy) but I have never heard of any being used for treating allergies......unless you have a skin condition caused by allergies. Is this what you mean?

I use lasers in my profession, as I am in the science field, so you have sparked my interest! Could you provide a link to this information?

In additon celiac is not an allergy it is an autoimmune disease. Allergy testing will NOT pick up celiac. If the doctor will guide you through an elimination diet that however could be helpful, not all allergist will so do call and ask before the appointment.