Eric_C

2 Months On Supplements To Address Lg And Gluten Issues - Excellent Results

Rate this topic

I've been seeing a new chiropractor that everyone has been raving about. My sister has been going there for years.

We talked about my Celiac's/Gluten problem and over some episodes I've had. I also told him my feelings on yeast being the root cause of my gluten problem. He was very familiar with leaky gut and put me on some reasonably priced supplements. I'm always wary when they start pushing pills at you, especially the overpriced organic ones.

However the prices were reasonable. Considering I pay $52 a month for Candex the rest of the regimen came to about $50 in total.

I take Candex 4 per day(was taking before seeing him)

3 Okra Epsim E(7am, 3pm and 7am)

6 Zymex(2 with every meal)

6 Cholocol(2 with every meal)

It has been 2 months since I started. I had some crappy feeling die off issues for 2-3 days but compared to how I felt taking Caprillic acid this was a breeze.

The difference has been amazing. First thing I noticed is hydration. I was having to drink tons of water to stay hydrated and when dehydration hit it was bad.

Now I drink like I used to, water/iced tea and when I get thirsty I get thirsty, before it was just before I came crashing down with hydration issues.

I never had severe reactions but about a year ago I started to run into problems with vinegar, sugar, and other yeast/parasite trigger foods. I now tolerate all of them like its nothing.

I got the flu for the first time in 8 years so that was new too but I drank Gatorade and greatly increased my sugar load during that time with no ill effects where as before if I went overboard on sugar I had problems within a few days with nerve problems.

I'm not doing myself any favors most likely not cutting back on the vinegar/carbs but I've been very happy with the results. No more of the up and downs either, every day I have more energy and am level all day long and all week long.

The real question is if the leaky gut issue is fixed will the gluten problem go away. If I do accidentally get gluten its like before, some moderate stomach pain, maybe some D but nothing like it has been. I have no CC reactions.

If I gave up carbs/vinegar I'd accelerate the healing but I'm happy with a slow steady pace. I'm also drinking the following each morning for breakfast:

3 apples

1 banana

1/2 cup fresh orange juice

1/2 cup strawberries

3tbl spoons Flax seed

handful almonds

Blended in a blender.

All of it to slow clean things out and restore some balance to the intestine.

Seems to be working so far.