k2626

Joints

Rate this topic

Do any of you experience very loose joints, and joint grinding> Had a massage today and my shoulders were popping in and out and grinding to the point the therapist mentioned it

Yes, only after I have eaten dairy or gluten. Then it seems to cycle out and become normal again.

I have had that problem for years--due no doubt to malabsorption from having celiac forever.

But now that you mention it--the popping and crunching when I rotate my shoulders (including the collarbone) has greatly diminished--along with my elbows, neck, low back (and previously crunchy ankles) are getting a lot stronger too.

As mentioned elsewhere, along with my "normal" minerals (E-zorb for calcium, mag. citrate, zinc, liquid trace sea minerals, I now also take MSM and the clincher--liquid silica drops. What a difference that has made!

Try the silica and msm and see if they work for you! I can now do push ups etc. without hurting myself. Plus my legs don't drive me to distraction at night (from aching and jerking)like they nearly always used to do for several years up to very recently (i.e., this last month). I have been taking the silica and msm since the beginning of January and have had a steady improvement ever since.

It is also helping my roomie's neck and low back too (he has celiac too). He has been taking silica and msm for the last month. He was having to see the chiro. all the time and now now longer has to!

Actually it was the chiro. that alerted me to the fact that my collagen might be low due to a problem I had in my mid back as well as some strange stuff going on with my feet... So I went with it and researched how to help replenish collagen in one's body.

Silica is good not only for the hair and fingernails, but also helps the osteoblasts in bone formation plus helps the body create collagen. MSM also helps. Neither are hugely expensive.

Bea

Do any of you experience very loose joints, and joint grinding> Had a massage today and my shoulders were popping in and out and grinding to the point the therapist mentioned it

Now that you mention it - YES!

When I cough, my back pops in and out between the shoulder blades everytime.

Good info Yolo! I think I'm going to have to consider that.

Where do you get them?

When I was first diagnosed - my shoulder was in non-stop pain......now it's without pain after gluten-free - but the back is a great concern......it's just not normal.

Worth trying the things Yolo mentioned. TY

I have this in my shoulder, hip, and TMJ. I sound like I'm going to break most days. Worse when glutened.