SLB5757

Appointment - Finally Here!

Rate this topic

Well I don't really have a question - just a request for prayers. Please keep me in your thoughts tomorrow as I go for the Gastro appointment I have been waiting for three months now. I am praying this doctor can diagnose me - and hopefully give me a plan of action for the constant daily pain. If I do not get positive results this time...I really do not know how much longer I can keep up working and taking care of two little ones in constant pain.

Wish me luck all:)

Good luck with everything.

I hope you get some concrete answers.

But, and please remember this, even if you don't and aren't diagnosed with celiac then you have positive reactions to glutinous grains and oats and you will be staying away from them soon.

I hope you can go gluten free asap after you appt. tomorrow.

Best of luck with everything and I hope that your GI doc is a good one.

Good luck!

~Allison

Good luck with everything.

I hope you get some concrete answers.

But, and please remember this, even if you don't and aren't diagnosed with celiac then you have positive reactions to glutinous grains and oats and you will be staying away from them soon.

I hope you can go gluten free asap after you appt. tomorrow.

Best of luck with everything and I hope that your GI doc is a good one.

Good luck!

~Allison

Yea everything she said. I hope they get you in for a biopsy soon and that you get some answers. As soon as testing is done give the diet a shot. You don't have to wait for the results.