Becci

Glutino gluten-free Macaroni And Cheese

Rate this topic

My husband was so sweet and spent like $6 bucks on a single portion of frozen Glutino gluten-free macaroni & cheese the other day... I have been wanting it since I was diagnosed with Celiac more than a year ago..

Well, I went to cook it tonight and noticed it is ONLY for microwave.. Well, my husband and I don't use microwaves because of the small amounts of radiation they project.

Does anyone know how to cook it in the oven??

Anyone?

Hi Becci--I've never used the Glutino Mac and Cheese but I'm sure it would do perfectly well in the regular oven. You would, of course, have to transfer it to an oven-proof baking dish and then bake--I would say at about 375 until hot and bubbly.

In the days prior to being gluten-free, I used to do Stouffers Mac and Cheese in the oven--I actually liked it better that way. The cheese got nicely browned on top and around the edges.

Enjoy :D

Thanks, Jersey!! I will try that now. :)

Hi Becci--I've never used the Glutino Mac and Cheese but I'm sure it would do perfectly well in the regular oven. You would, of course, have to transfer it to an oven-proof baking dish and then bake--I would say at about 375 until hot and bubbly.

In the days prior to being gluten-free, I used to do Stouffers Mac and Cheese in the oven--I actually liked it better that way. The cheese got nicely browned on top and around the edges.

Enjoy :D