K8ling

Found A Great Resource

Rate this topic

For those of you in the South/Southeast, Publix supermarkets have a link on their website that provides an entire list of Gluten-Free store Brand items. Not only are they cheaper, but Publix makes great stuff. I recently tried the bbq sauce and it was so good, and didn't make me sick! Definitely worth checking out :).

I don't have a Publix, but I know some other stores have the same thing, so for anyone who doesn't have a Publix, you might consider e-mailing your local chain grocery stores. When I was traveling, I discovered the midwest chain Hy-Vee has a similar list on their website.

I don't have a Publix, but I know some other stores have the same thing, so for anyone who doesn't have a Publix, you might consider e-mailing your local chain grocery stores. When I was traveling, I discovered the midwest chain Hy-Vee has a similar list on their website.

Yeah! Hy-vee's are really trying there best to cater to the Gluten Free customers. Their website is really informative and they have GREAT customer service...

Definitely great customer service, they stayed on the phone with my father for quite a some time while they called up separate departments to try to find out if their deli ham was safe or not (they hadn't updated their online list yet). Additionally most stores have a copy of this list at their customer service in case you have a question while in the store.