nutzieone

Coeliacs In England?

Rate this topic

Hi there. I know there are some old posts from people looking for other Coeliacs in the UK but I thought I would post a new one to see if there is anyone out there!?

I've been diagnosed now for about 3 years. I still struggle but mainly because I was nearly simultaneously diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis which has been causing me problems as well. I feel that I have the celiac disease under control most days but am always looking for interesting tips and ideas related to the gluten-free diet!

Feel free to contact me!

Hi there,

I'm in the UK and my husband and son have coeliac disease.

Like you my husband also has arthritis (he has Psoriatic arthritis...very similar to RA) and has been gluten-free for 6 years now ( :o is it that long!)

There's loads of useful info to be found on this board - and they're a friendly bunch ;)

Glad you've found us! :D

Hi there. I know there are some old posts from people looking for other Coeliacs in the UK but I thought I would post a new one to see if there is anyone out there!?

I've been diagnosed now for about 3 years. I still struggle but mainly because I was nearly simultaneously diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis which has been causing me problems as well. I feel that I have the celiac disease under control most days but am always looking for interesting tips and ideas related to the gluten-free diet!

Feel free to contact me!

hi live in scotland just now (due to move to gateshead soon) i am not sure yet if i have this the dr's think i have and have tested me :(