Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ahorsesoul

Taco Seasoning

At the end of this video she tells you how to make your own taco seasoning mix.

http://www.savingdinner.tv/extreme-meal-makeovers/chicken-enchiladas/

1960s-had symptoms-could have been before but don't remember

1970s-told had colitis or nervous stomach-was given phenobarbital, felt great but still had symptoms

Me, dd and ds diagnosed with Lactose Intolerance

2000-osteopenia

2001-had stroke because of medications I was given

June 2003-saw Chiropractor who specialized in nutrition: Celiac Disease not Lactose Intolerance, went gluten free with once in awhile cheating, off soy and dairy for about 6 months

June 2003-found excellent doctor for fibromyalgia (who has found out she has Celiac Disease)

May 2006-went gluten free with NO cheating-excellent! Made all the difference in the world

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

At the end of this video she tells you how to make your own taco seasoning mix.

http://www.savingdinner.tv/extreme-meal-makeovers/chicken-enchiladas/

You must have been reading my mind! I needed a homemade taco seasoning because all the store bought ones either have gluten, soy, dairy, etc... in them! Thanks.

Diagnosed with Celiac Disease, July 2010, after 20 years of chronic low blood sugar and GI issues. I blame undiagnosed Celiac Disease for not becoming a professional marathon runner and being such a pathetic athlete in college. I was robbed :)

Gluten Free 04/2010

Dairy Free 06/2010

Soy Free 05/2010

Legume Free 05/2010

Caffeine Free 05/2007

I do love her recipes. I've used her plan for years.

1970s-told had colitis or nervous stomach-was given phenobarbital, felt great but still had symptoms

2000-osteopenia

June 2003-saw Chiropractor who specialized in nutrition: Celiac Disease not Lactose Intolerance, went gluten free with once in awhile cheating, off soy and dairy for about 6 months

June 2003-found excellent doctor for fibromyalgia (who has found out she has Celiac Disease)

May 2006-went gluten free with NO cheating-excellent! Made all the difference in the world

Nice. The chicken enchilada she made are actually gluten free too (if you get gluten-free corn tortilla and gluten-free sauce). I do something very similar, but I leave out the cheese and put some chilies or some salsa in with the chicken filling to give it lots of flavor. I use a dollop of plain yogurt on top after they are cooked. It's just like sour cream and I get the creaminess and cooling properties of the dairy without large amounts of lactose.

A simple meal with love is better than a feast where there is hatred. Proverbs 15:17 (CEV)

I use her Low Carb/Body Clutter Menu Mailer. It always gives gluten free suggestions. I love that my meals are all planned including a shopping list.

2000-osteopenia