Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rowena

Whatever You Do, Dont...

...shop at gluten free.com. You can shop elsewhere and save not only on shippin but on prices too. I was lookin at prices there, and it made Whole foods look cheap. And beyond that, there is no benefit to buyin in bulk. Its the same price as if you bought however many they have in "bulk" So if you are lookin for deals, this definitely aint the place to do it. (I was shocked at the fact Pamelas bakin mix for a three pound bag was 17.99. At Whole Foods it was 13.99. SHEESH!)

Gluten Free since Oct. 1, 2010
Fish/Seafood Free since 1997
Chocolate Free (with a few taste tests to see if I'm just crazy) since 2001.
Officially Dairy free 8/5/2013 (mostly dairy free before that, but I like my cheese and things) (dx'd officially with lactose intolerance, suspect casein too though)
Esophagitis dx'd 8/5/2013 thus doing a diet devoid of acidic foods and stuff

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

The on line retailer "that shall not be named" is having a sale on gluten free products this month. (October 2010)

Buying in bulk can get you FREE super saver shipping. Some products are shipped out by smaller independent "stores" and never seem to be a good price.

So, as always do your homework and see where the deals are.

Michigan

I would love to order gluten-free products on-line. I went to Udi's and had 4 items in my "cart" for a total of about $25. They wanted $25 for shipping! Ouch! I'm not paying that much. I would like to order from another source, but so many of their items you have to buy 6. I don't want 6 packages of Udi bread, or muffins, or whatever. I don't have the freezer space for so many items. :( We don't have a Whole Foods near us either. :(