zebaldwin

A Question (Or Few) About Candida

Rate this topic

This is somewhat of a random question, but I was just talking with someone who brought up the posibility of Candida. I am not sure how many people have experience or know about this, but most (probably all) my symptoms are on the list. My big question is that I do not have any kind of insance digestive problems. I usually have an upset stomach in the morning (every morning) and go to the bathroom a few times, but that is it.

My symptoms are mainly "neurological" (migraines, brain fog, weakness, etc)

Is Candida something I should look into? I have been gluten free for a week with no results, so maybe I'm jumping the gun here, but I'd like to get a headstart on someplace I could go from here, and even something I could do between doctors. (sounds like you can help or cure Candida on your own)

I appreciate any responses. Thanks!

From what I know about candida, you can manage it on your own with the candida diet. I think it basically consists of no sugars except from fruit and no yeast or vinegar. There is a lot more to it. I think there is a website that explains the diet.

A friend of mine has systemic candida and follows the diet.

I think I am going to try the pro-biotic. I have read many reviews on a particular one (treelac) that are 100% what I am going through...which I haven't really encountered anyone who has described it like I do.

It can't really hurt, and I'm sure I need it, so we'll see what happens.

I have heard great things about three lac too. Just make sure it is gluten free!