Rate this topic

Hi -

We are currently gluten-free and are currently switching my 2 year old over to casein free. Once we remove dairy from his diet we want to have the option of supplementing his protein intake with some smoothies every once in a while. Can anyone recommend any brands of Gluten-free Casein-free protein powders that we can throw into a smoothie? He's very picky, so it has to taste really good (or be bland enough to cover up with other ingredients) or his highness won't drink it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Good luck. We have to suppliment my son because he's still having trouble gaining weight. We use ensure (he loves it and thinks it tastes like chocolate milk, but I think that has dairy in it. I have a friend who's daughter is in your same boat - I'll see if she has any suggestions.

Hi -

We are currently gluten-free and are currently switching my 2 year old over to casein free. Once we remove dairy from his diet we want to have the option of supplementing his protein intake with some smoothies every once in a while. Can anyone recommend any brands of Gluten-free Casein-free protein powders that we can throw into a smoothie? He's very picky, so it has to taste really good (or be bland enough to cover up with other ingredients) or his highness won't drink it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!