joej1

Probiotics/recovery Treatment Side Effects

Rate this topic

Hey guys. I found out i probably have leaky gut/gluten intolerance/h. pylori infection a few months ago. I have been off gluten for 2 and a half months. I am on a program to rebuilt the gut. I was on a 1 month treatment to wipe out the H. pylori infection. I was starting to feel better but when i started the 2nd phase and the probiotics they seem to hit me like a ton of bricks. Does anyone else have experience navigating initially starting probiotics?

-Joe

What probiotics are you taking, Joe?

https://www.ultralifeinc.com/Detail.asp?P=9627

I am also taking Sach B. capsules with them. The probiotics are refrigerated. Dose is supposed to be 1 tsp. in the am and 1 tsp at night. I started off with half a dose and actually the first few days i felt pretty good but as i upped the dose and around days 3-4-5 started feeling bad. The guy i'm working with thinks that it could be some bacterial die-off or just a general detox/healing crisis situation and to just power through it. I just didn't know if anyone else had experiences feeling bad at first but then feeling better. Generally it seems like people have a pretty positive reaction.

-Joe