Rate this topic

I just had Applegate Farm's andouille sausages for dinner...and I can feel the glutened symptoms setting in. They mark all of their stuff gluten-free, and that it is not cross-contaminated, but I've tried the brand a couple of times now, and certainly with the sausages, it's making me sick. Is anyone else having problems with Applegate farm cold cuts and/or sausages?

I just had Applegate Farm's andouille sausages for dinner...and I can feel the glutened symptoms setting in. They mark all of their stuff gluten-free, and that it is not cross-contaminated, but I've tried the brand a couple of times now, and certainly with the sausages, it's making me sick. Is anyone else having problems with Applegate farm cold cuts and/or sausages?

No, I have never had a problem with anything Applegate. They say on the package whether there is gluten or whether it is gluten free. My guess is that you might not be able to handle the hot spices yet. I've been gluten-free for six months and I still cannot tolerate the yummy spices I used to eat.

My kids have both had problems with their hotdogs, and my daughter couldn't handle some of their sliced meats (although my son seemed fine, but he's less sensitive).