Rate this topic

I'm new to the gluten free life and am living overseas. I can't call all these manufacturers long distance from overseas, so I need some help.

Although I don't have a major issue with skin problems, I did develop a small rash in between my fingers two weeks ago. Today, I looked at my face cream... what do you know, it has wheat in it. I thought I'd checked it before, I guess I overlooked it.

What creams, shampoo, etc do you use? Is Johnson and Johnson safe? Is Dove shampoo safe? We can get those here (I'm living in Malaysia--it's right above Singapore).

I'm going back to the States this summer, so I can stock up on something there too.

I believe Dove will clearly list gluten ingredients as will Suave at least here in the states don't know if it is different where you are. I use Garneir products they will also clearly list. You may also want to ask this question in the international section of the board and see if you can get some advice from folks in the area your in.

I believe Dove will clearly list gluten ingredients as will Suave at least here in the states don't know if it is different where you are. I use Garneir products they will also clearly list. You may also want to ask this question in the international section of the board and see if you can get some advice from folks in the area your in.

Thanks. If it gets on me or my kids fingers it might get in our mouths. Especially the kids.