constipation

tail bone pain

chronic fatigue

auto immune disorders

type 1 diabetes

hypothyroidism

Also struggle with obesity

Always hungry

It definitely sounds like you've got a lot of symptoms that many people on this board experience as a result of their Celiac or gluten intolerance. It couldn't hurt to see your doctor and ask for a blood test/Celiac panel.

I have a small intestine biopsy scheduled for 6-24. That's the soonest they could work me in. I hate it because I really want to go gluten free now. But I don't want to mess up the test

Don't go gluten free yet even though it may be tempting because you will feel better (I'm sure you know that). You have almost all of the same symptoms I do. I will never get diagnosed because I started gluten free first and I will never go back to eating gluten so I can get tested. But yes, your symptoms sound very much like mine...stick it out hopefully the end is near!:-)

I guess I just keep doubting it. Like part of me thinks they'll do the test and it will be negative. I don't know many obese people talking about having celiacs

While the more common presentation in celiac disease is being underweight due to malabsorption, some people gain weight due to celiac disease, and lose it after going gluten-free. Sadly, there are still some doctors out there who believe that if you are overweight you can not have celiac disease. :angry:

I was shocked my doctor even agreed to test me with my weight issue. I think I'll cry if I'm not a celiac. It means I have all these problems listed above plus some and no answers as to why