Rate this topic

Hey everyone,

I've posted here a few times regarding my symptoms and positive (IGA) blood tests. I was finally sent to a GI to see what's going on. He ordered an ultrasound, told me to take prilosec for 6 weeks and approved me for an endoscope after the 6 weeks of prilosec, if my symptoms haven't resolved. I got my ultrasound sound results today and found that I have gallstones. I don't know how gallstones account for all my symptoms (e.g., vitamin D def, enamel loss, rash), but the stones account for some.

I just wanted to thank everyone on here for answering my questions and being so friendly. Good luck to all of you and have a great weekend!

Holly

Hey everyone,

I've posted here a few times regarding my symptoms and positive (IGA) blood tests. I was finally sent to a GI to see what's going on. He ordered an ultrasound, told me to take prilosec for 6 weeks and approved me for an endoscope after the 6 weeks of prilosec, if my symptoms haven't resolved. I got my ultrasound sound results today and found that I have gallstones. I don't know how gallstones account for all my symptoms (e.g., vitamin D def, enamel loss, rash), but the stones account for some.

I just wanted to thank everyone on here for answering my questions and being so friendly. Good luck to all of you and have a great weekend!

Holly

I would keep the appointment for the endoscopy, just in case, but it's good that you are getting to the bottom of this! :)

You can have both celiac and problems with your gallbladder, unfortuantely. The two often go together :(

• Upvote 1