Bella001

Help With Constipation

Rate this topic

Hello all,

Sorry but I had to share. One of many problems I have is constipation with my gluten problems. I started drinking fresh orange juice every morning, just because...well I noticed that for the first time in years I'm regular again. It's been almost two weeks at this point. I googled it and it turns out the fresh orange juice (not store bought, I juice them myself) helps your colon health. I've never heard this before but trust me it works! It's not like prune juice that isn't so great tasting and can push things along too fast. I feel normal again, atleast in that respect anyway ; )

Hello all,

Sorry but I had to share. One of many problems I have is constipation with my gluten problems. I started drinking fresh orange juice every morning, just because...well I noticed that for the first time in years I'm regular again. It's been almost two weeks at this point. I googled it and it turns out the fresh orange juice (not store bought, I juice them myself) helps your colon health. I've never heard this before but trust me it works! It's not like prune juice that isn't so great tasting and can push things along too fast. I feel normal again, atleast in that respect anyway ; )

do you drink one orange worth? I am running out for oranges as we speak as I also have trouble with chromic constipation.

do you drink one orange worth? I am running out for oranges as we speak as I also have trouble with chromic constipation.

I have two medium-large navel oranges per day...juice only. I have it first thing in the morning before anything else.

Good luck!