sallio

Unable To Access This Site

Rate this topic

I'm unable to access this site unless I go back to my original e mail accepting my registration and linking in. Is there a problem with the site?

Seems to be working fine. This is how it looks on my iPad

I signed myself out then did www.celiac.com

The I got a mostly green looking page. Across the top are little boxes & about in the middle one says " forum". I clicked it.

The I could see the messages/ forum but I can't respond because I'm not logged in.

I the upper right is a green box with a really dark box onside it. In very small, hard to read letters " sign in". Clicked it.

New page & part way down is the sign in. I put my email & my password & Viola! Here I am! See if that works.

Seems to be working fine. This is how it looks on my iPad

I signed myself out then did www.celiac.com

The I got a mostly green looking page. Across the top are little boxes & about in the middle one says " forum". I clicked it.

The I could see the messages/ forum but I can't respond because I'm not logged in.

I the upper right is a green box with a really dark box onside it. In very small, hard to read letters " sign in". Clicked it.

New page & part way down is the sign in. I put my email & my password & Viola! Here I am! See if that works.

:unsure:u] e mail acceptance link.  Hope that makes sense.

Did you go out and try to do the steps I did above?

I'm not knowledgeable about the technical stuff but I thought maybe you had missed a step. I can barely see the log in thing at the top.

When you type in to go to www.celiac.com, does that work?

The site appears to be working normally. Your member profile shows that you have completed validation, so you you should be able to log on as Karen described.

There could be a problem with your cookies. You must allow the board to set cookies. Try getting rid of all cookies set by this board: at the bottom of the page there is a clickable "Delete My Cookies". Click on it (this will sign you out if you are signed in).

If you are still having trouble, try clearing the cache in your browser. How to do that varies from browser. I may be able to help if you tell me which browser you are using.