7 Year Old Test Results

Rate this topic

IGA 165 mg/dL

TRANSGLUTAMINASE IGA AB <3.0 <4.0 U/mL

RETICULIN AB IGA <1:10 titer

ENDOMYSIAL AB TITER <1:10 titer

GLIADIN IGG AB 9

GLIADIN IGA AB <3

This is all I have. I am signed up with an online system to view all my records and it doesn't help when you can't read them! This is what I have and my Pediatrician is waiting for all bloodwork to come back before she calls me with the results.

My daughter is being tested for something else, but I asked her to give her this test while she was in there doing all the lab work.

My daughter was diagnosed with ADD and is always constipated, mouth sores, ect. I talked to a PA about it once, casually, b/c she has it. She said it was worth it for me to check her out...so it was a long shot diagnosis, but I thought I would check anyways.

Please let me know what you think. I copied and pasted everything that was given on the results page.

IGA 165 mg/dL

TRANSGLUTAMINASE IGA AB <3.0 <4.0 U/mL

RETICULIN AB IGA <1:10 titer

ENDOMYSIAL AB TITER <1:10 titer

GLIADIN IGG AB 9

GLIADIN IGA AB <3

This is all I have. I am signed up with an online system to view all my records and it doesn't help when you can't read them! This is what I have and my Pediatrician is waiting for all bloodwork to come back before she calls me with the results.

My daughter is being tested for something else, but I asked her to give her this test while she was in there doing all the lab work.

My daughter was diagnosed with ADD and is always constipated, mouth sores, ect. I talked to a PA about it once, casually, b/c she has it. She said it was worth it for me to check her out...so it was a long shot diagnosis, but I thought I would check anyways.

Please let me know what you think. I copied and pasted everything that was given on the results page.

Not knowing how the results compare to the "normal" range for the test done, I suggest that if your daughter does end up being diagnosed with Celiac Disease then you change your diet along with hers to be gluten free. It would do you no harm and it would help her tremendously.

Good luck with your daughter.

Not knowing how the results compare to the "normal" range for the test done, I suggest that if your daughter does end up being diagnosed with Celiac Disease then you change your diet along with hers to be gluten free. It would do you no harm and it would help her tremendously.

Good luck with your daughter.

Here are some ranges if this helps:

TTG antibody, IGA : normal 5-8

Endomysial Antibody Screen (IGA): positive/negative

TTG Antibody, IGG: 7-10

Gliadin antigody (IGG) 11-17

Gliadin Antibody (IGA) 11-17

Immunoglobulin A: 33-235

Hope this helps you read your results.

Here are some ranges if this helps:

TTG antibody, IGA : normal 5-8

Endomysial Antibody Screen (IGA): positive/negative

TTG Antibody, IGG: 7-10

Gliadin antigody (IGG) 11-17

Gliadin Antibody (IGA) 11-17

Immunoglobulin A: 33-235

Hope this helps you read your results.

The reference ranges vary from lab to lab so the ones you listed may not apply to the lab she used.

The reference ranges vary from lab to lab so the ones you listed may not apply to the lab she used.

Good point!

I've tried to make it a habit to have the doctor provide me a copy of lab results so I can look at them myself. Perhaps that is a good idea here.