Mummyto3

Blood Taken Today

Rate this topic

Hubby and I have had bloods done today as daughter is celiac disease. Probs run in my family but thats not to say he could also have it. They're also checking for diabetes, thyroid (I'm underactive), full blood count (I'm often anaemic) and coeliac. I've been tired all the time for months and months. Some days are a real struggle. My body just feel sooo heavy and lethargic. On other days, I can cope with the tiredness. Its a two week wait for celiac disease results and only a few days for the others.

I don't mind if I do have celiac disease as it will help my 9yr old cope. I will do the diet with her no matter what. I just don't want her to feel diffrent. And if I have it, then it'll help her. (I'm not praying to have it, but looking at my medical and famly history, I wouldnt be surprised).

Kudos to you for being so supportive to your daughter! :D This kind of thing is hard enough to do on your own and parents are such great inspirations. I hope all goes well for your family!

I forgot to say, I love your sig! I've got the first part down pat, though my hubby complains about it. :lol: I'm getting better with the last part since having my kids. It's fun to boogie down with them! :lol:

Edited by Harpgirl

Kudos to you for being so supportive to your daughter! :D This kind of thing is hard enough to do on your own and parents are such great inspirations. I hope all goes well for your family!

I forgot to say, I love your sig! I've got the first part down pat, though my hubby complains about it. :lol: I'm getting better with the last part since having my kids. It's fun to boogie down with them! :lol:

Lol Thanks! I love dancing and singing (music loud as possible!). My kids love it too, mostly my 3yr old lol