Marsrover

Extreme Palpitations And Profuse Sweating

Rate this topic

Hello,

I am new to the forum. I am in the middle of being diagnosed - I have an initial blood test done and now I am moving onto the Colonoscopy next.

I am interested to know if anyone has experienced the following symptoms - around 5 hours after finishing eating (generally happens at night), I wake up feeling very nauseous and ill. I end up in the bathroom all night with severe sweating, palpitations, shakes and chills and intense diarrhea.

Once everything has been cleared from my system, I am left entirely drained and "spent" for the following day.

Any input from anyone who has experienced anything like this would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks!

I'm symptomatic at the moment and awaiting a diagnosis, but my main symptom is extreme fatigue throughout the day and most of the time insomnia too. Also lots of joint pain. My daughter who's diagnosed is always ill in the evening. She gets headaches/migraines, dizziness/faint and nausea. Every single evening she gets like this. She's ok in the day.

Hello,

I am new to the forum. I am in the middle of being diagnosed - I have an initial blood test done and now I am moving onto the Colonoscopy next.

I am interested to know if anyone has experienced the following symptoms - around 5 hours after finishing eating (generally happens at night), I wake up feeling very nauseous and ill. I end up in the bathroom all night with severe sweating, palpitations, shakes and chills and intense diarrhea.

Once everything has been cleared from my system, I am left entirely drained and "spent" for the following day.

Any input from anyone who has experienced anything like this would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Mars and welcome!

That isn't an unusual set of symptoms. Also you mentioned Colonoscopy. If they are planning to test for celiac disease, they need to be performing an Endoscopy with biopsy (taking a minimum of 8 to 10 samples).

And are you Spirit or Opportunity? :)

I have postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (pots) dysautonomia. Many of us have gluten intolerance (sensitivity or celiac). U might want to check out our main website dinet.org & see if it sounds like u.