Rate this topic

Just wondering if anyone has bought or used this book ? Gluten-Free Grocery Shopping Guide : : I came across it while at the Celiac Mall website. Looks like it could be handy but I have only been dealing with being gluten free for about a month so all this is still very new to me. I just don't want to invest in something if it's really not helpful.

Hope everyone is doing well, I have been pretty stressed out trying to learn how to live a new life ;)

It seems like I am always hungry, hopefully this will pass as my body adjusts to the new diet.

Just wondering if anyone has bought or used this book ? Gluten-Free Grocery Shopping Guide : : I came across it while at the Celiac Mall website. Looks like it could be handy but I have only been dealing with being gluten free for about a month so all this is still very new to me. I just don't want to invest in something if it's really not helpful.

Hope everyone is doing well, I have been pretty stressed out trying to learn how to live a new life ;)

It seems like I am always hungry, hopefully this will pass as my body adjusts to the new diet.

I have had both Cecilia's MarketPlace Guide and Triumph's Grocery Guide. I found it very helpful...especially with the *less than obvious* products. I highly recommend either, for the newly diagnosed.

They publish a new version yearly to keep up with the product changes.

I have had both Cecilia's MarketPlace Guide and Triumph's Grocery Guide. I found it very helpful...especially with the *less than obvious* products. I highly recommend either, for the newly diagnosed.

They publish a new version yearly to keep up with the product changes.

Thank you , right now I need all the help I can get..lol

It's a great book and i lived with it in my purse for the first year. Use it to help buy mainstream items BUT Always read the ingredients before buying. Manufacturers change suppliers, ingredients can change. The book is only as good as the day the info was received by them.